Thursday 21 January 2010

Thursday

Page now has a new trick, climbing onto the table in the lounge. She has done it twice today. She will try and climb anything. This worries me, as she will also attempt to jump off things. Luckily I have caught her just in time.

She is very toy orientated. This should make her agility training easier when we start.We are having lots of fun playing tuggie games together. She also loves her squeaky yellow phone that Jeanette gave her as a leaving present. Both Pilot and Parsley have tried to pinch it.

I will post some more photos tomorrow. I've been too busy playing with her today to down load any photos from my camera. She has been been hyperactive and hasn't slept much. When she's asleep I'm giving the other dogs lots of attention. They are being so good with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment