Saturday 16 January 2010

A week of fun

I can't believe Page has now been with us for a whole week. She has settled in well. She is one of the naughtiest puppies we have every had. She is so adventurous. She does not sleep much during the day, but she sleeps through the night.

She spends ages playing with Penn. She  plays with Pilot, but with Pilot being so big in it's very funny to watch. Panic is now guarding all her favourite toys but hasn't tried to take anything from  Page.

Last night I made margaritas,Page, was very interested. I put my glass on the floor and Page put her head straight in it. The glasses I were using, are big thick heavy blue ones. Later that night I put glass on the floor in the middle of the room. Page circled it barking.








While Tom is out walking the other dogs we are practicing sits. She is also running along side me up and down the garden path.

No comments:

Post a Comment