Wednesday 3 March 2010

A visit from the tooth fairy.

Last night while playing with Page I noticed she has lost the first of her puppy teeth. An upper incissor. She is starting to grow up. She is chewing a lot more now, so her gums must be a bit sore. I'm keeping some nice soft things for her to chew at hand, these can be swapped for things I don't want her to chew.

She now has a little bit of adult fur on a tail and some more around her face.

Her favourite games are very noisy, she loves to make a lot of noise. She still loves empty plastic bottles. Empty plastic dogs bowls are also very noisy. She has learnt how to flip them on to their side and she then tries to roll them across the room.


I like these photos because you can really see her ears.I think they are so cute.

Next time I hope to give an update on all the other dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment